Monday, June 4, 2007

I'll admit that I am missing the southern wind in my life
and my raindrops are creating puddles down by my feet.
I miss you, a lot more than I would ever let on because I am embarassed that my stoicism doesn't fool any of god's heavenly creatures
even that june bug that stared at me from outside the window knew
he could see my heart carved into the back patio, its where I left it last.
I've been trying to formulate new potions to make me say and think what I will but honesty is my best form and my best form is gone
my throat aches my head pains my legs are bringing news of new weather like they always do
and my heart is lost, really I can feel it pounding whenever I think I am playing wheres waldo again
we are making it all E-Z by avoiding being seen among the trees and the tall buildings and the darkened streets.
I'm leaving you know, I know you are aware and what do you think when you think you may never see me again? have you thought about it? I wonder what you think about because when I dont see your face I dont know
I know we were both tired, we both have and had and will have these wrinkles but sometimes a little exfoliation smooths them out
a little time
maybe one day we will meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment