Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I feel troubled by all the stress and tension in my shoulder that needs to be soothed by hands that work their dark magic. I need my eyes closes permanently some days and there is always light coming in my blinds that feels like it is producing a hurricane in my pooling eyes. I dont understand why I am tired all the time and I could sleep for thousands of years, never wake up. I've been at my most unproductive as I have ever found myself.
its embarrassing to say all I do is watch things on my laptop, drink lots of hot chocolate from charming little cafes and go see a lot of movies with other french zombies who have nothing else to do in their lives.
ok, the charming hot chocolate is in itself, the most charming thing. its utter perfection those little steel teapots that will pour 4 china white cups full of frothy thick hot chocolate, flavored to any delight that you wish. they also have rows and stacks of beautiful tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment