Tuesday, January 20, 2009




I have absolutely finally come up with a New Year's resolution exactly about 21 days late. It doesn't matter to me, we are still new to this year and its still a resolution, starting about now:
BE MORE LADYLIKE.
indeed, I finally need to become more of a lady, and less of a slob, even on days when I have exams. Truthfully speaking, most of my clothing is packed away in a suitcase right now but as soon as I am back in La Belle France from Slovakia, I swear on every pair of heels that I will be and every cute skirt I will wear, I will become more ladylike, even down to my mannerism. I hope to at least, and I feel like at the very least, I will fulfill the goal of being "more" if not "Lady"
Favorite things I will buy or have bought: the fun part is the guessing which I have purchased and which is the plan:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment