Friday, September 14, 2007

everytime I stomp my knees crack a little bit and after weeks of not a crack, I'm cracking up.
literally. if you hear a wild shrieking laughter and cackles its probably and most likely I.
I havent had very much sleep and when I do it seems like nothing will be enough. Ive bene living off stale menthol cigarettes from france and enjoying them. Ive also been living in the dark- blinders on, lights off. I skip and jump and in the morning I wake up to sunshine on my face, hello that wont last long. but the sunshine makes sure I'm up and at the day, and ive been buying a million books.
Ive frightened myself into oblivion, I havent talked to anyone really in days. I have, but I've just been.. talking. not conversing.
I feel like everything is starting to fall into place, and I dont believe in coincidences or happenstance.. i meet and i greet and i read and absorbe- it all really affects me for better or worse. I make predictions and feel like nostradamus once they are confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment