Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My mum blames the accident on the full moon- 'shit like that happens when theres a full moon'. Last night it was a half and it was so bright and yellow and lazy that I thought it might drop down from the sky and hit me in the head. As if i havent been hit enough lately- my knees are healing but they are not happy and there's craters in my skin. I spend time worrying about scars.
Last night I sat under the great big windows of the church I will be living in. I've got places to write and write I might- I've got plenty of stories to tell. I'm not really living in a church, just a big beautiful loft apartment of my dreams!!
I keep having the strangest dreams, sometimes their nightmares and a lot of the time I'm dreaming about slovakia, I've been dreaming about horses talking to me. Nothing will even be quiet in my dreams.
I think I read too many books over again, I think I read a lot of books too young and sometimes I feel like I got lost in those characters completly.

No comments:

Post a Comment