Tuesday, October 9, 2007

lovers they say cry and die, behold and above, romance has no place right here in my heart. truthfully speaking ive forgotten my own, here i am dying atlantic sea taking hold. walking with stones in my pockets so deep, i rub the whitelucky ones and try not to weep, truthufully speaking i've forgotten your eyes, truthfully speaking I forgot to die
last week when I said -good morning my man, i smiles and lied and gave you my hand, but now i am glad because i've got so much distraction it couldnt fail me because theres so much attractin. and I keep the writting just coming about to discover what it is that i truly do love and its myself and my mind and my ego's career because i couldnt be happier than listening to myself talk into my own ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment