Saturday, May 17, 2008

Job?
student, american apparel

Best Sartorial advice from your parents?
wearing all black

Style Icons?
chloe sevigny, jane birkin, yves saint laurent

Describe your personal style?
it changes every day but i would say- classic, modern, upbeat with a ghetto twist

I build my daily look around?
the weather!

Personal Style quirks?
i have no eye for matching colours, which gives me a very interesting pallet to work with.

Most cherished item
my chloe belt, my sneaker collection

I feel best wearing?
leggings and a sweater

The first thing I look at in another Sartorialist’s outfit ...
shoes, tights, pants and the hair.

I always break this fashion rule.
matching colours! there is beauty in the random

I never break this fashion rule.
ill fitting clothing

Never caught wearing?
anythng that looks cheap, skirts that are lower than above my knee

Most underrated item in menswear/womenswear?
stocking/socks

Dress to impress who?
me, however who doesnt' enjoy a good compliment from a well dressed stranger

Shine your own shoes?
ive never had a pair of shoes that needed to be shined!

I skimp when buying ...
flats, because I go through them so fast

I splurge on.....
bags.

Guilty pleasure?
the same item in several colours, a pleasure only exhentuated by the fact that i work at american apparel.

Cologne, skincare?
sothys and for makeup i dip everywhere but my perfume of choice is trouble by boucheron

Most stylish city?
paris, always

When I was high school I wore?
very different clothing fmor everyone else

Sports?
horseback riding, volleyball

Favorite vacation spots?
SLOVAKIA, italy and the south f france of course

No comments:

Post a Comment