Friday, November 21, 2008

i just sit quietly in my room and play with my hands, i play a lot of solitaire and win most of the games. I heard a trick once that said playing cards makes you better at math. i've got 3 bets going that they didnt mean solitaire.
i got so many wonderful presents on the 18th, which was a day like any other, 2 hours north of my birth place, a tuesday like the day i was born. birthday's are lame, but it was one of the NICEST DAYS EVA. I had delicious bagels, lots of chocolate, I saw a czech opera, I held hands and got kisses a lot, a lot of sappy delicious disgruntling things.
when I sit quietly, I dream of future furniture and clothing, dream sandals, I also think about cloaks and daggers, and how to start my own magazine, even though i've never even made a zine.
its going to take a lot of work, and a few years of patience, before i've got the neccessary resources and mostly EDUCATION to git it on wit it.
i want to go see movies alone, but mostly i wish I wasnt in the land of the fleur de lys anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment