Wednesday, February 1, 2006

i had a dream that took place in france, on the beach
he was a golden haired blonde that i dont even remember meeting. i was swimming and i crashed into his surfboard because i couldnt handle the wave. he took my hand and put sun lotion on my face and kissed me in the water. he fed me an apple and held my hand and brushes the sand away from my cheek
when the giant wave came he held my hand and didnt let go because he didnt want to lose me. and then when i was leaving i remembered to tell him i would be back in 3 months and he smiled and sunshine was everywhere.
can you fall in love with someone in a day?
ive never seen this boy before. it wasnt someone i knew, someone i wanted, he was brand new and clean and fresh and he took to me, bless his soul!
i love dreamland

No comments:

Post a Comment