Monday, February 27, 2006

my poor bones are shaking so much, my teeth have been grinded down by my nerves. gold teeth to ensue because i just grind my jaw, clenched, when i walk, when i sleep, when i think, i always think. subconciously of course, i dont realize i do it till the pain gives me awful headaches. a golden smile flashes from those fake teeth, fake bones, because they grind together too. my poor knees my poor hips, they grind and gristle whenever i walk too much and my poor teeth are subject to such torture which cause my brain to clench and despise. my body has so many issues with my brain, i guess it would do it for punishment. i wish they would just start working together instead of so far apart because my mind is always travelling and my body is tired of keeping up with these desperate travels..montreal toronto paris and new york, the places i want to visit this year, the places i want to expirience and drink up so densly that i dont forget them and so that they leave a tattoo behind. maybe they will loosen my teeth and stuff some more marrow into my bones.
i need good health, lots of smoothies and tea. and nothing else. a fast is on the way, a liquid fast for a little while to clear everything out. maybe then they can start to get along, to sleep better.

No comments:

Post a Comment