Sunday, October 22, 2006

sun shinning at versaille, skinny jeans, it was horribly hot and the sweat was getting to me, making my back itch.
too bad those jeans fell apart, just like everything else
my jealousy will one day eat my soul rotten and black, moldy from everything that surrounds me, all those tears that I always regret, I always regret being sad because I find its not worth the worries
its so windy today that I found I couldnt breath on my vespa.
its nice to be in love and dream, and nice to fall in love all the time
I'm daydreaming, I'm creating, i'm trying to exhude everything I can out of myself so that I dont go rotten inside because who knows what will happen in life, and sometimes that seems to be the one reason out of suicide
suiciiiiiiiiide, in my side, in my brain, its my ways, the days long waves, that i dont own, my hair is straight, and life is flat, as flat as the one coloured grey sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment