Sunday, October 29, 2006

when your friends say ""
what game will you play-
or will they even be around
to say nay?

I worry because you're 2 minutes from me and I'm 2 million miles away from your thoughts
too you bad aren't in love and I have to lie to myself tonight and pretend I'm not either.
you'll get bored of me
I dont admire you enough
but I dont know how to deal with this iminent end, are we just putting it off briefly?
its like cracking my bones, knowing I'll get athritis, but it feels so good for now, the damadge might be worth it ( I know it never is)
I admit I dream of this summer again, without anything holding me back from being SURREAL.
you seem to forget about me all the time, whilst your on my mind all the time-that isn't fair to the other regions of my body because they have decreased mental stability. you forget about my cuts, and colds, while I always know every injury.
you dont care how I'm doing, what I'm doing, whats new, never, because you just forget
you're working on my birthday, you forgot, you didn;t bother to get it off.
I dont know what to do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment