Monday, December 24, 2007

sometmes we know what is best for those wrinkles we find
catching a glimpse in the mirror at night,
oh I wont lie I stare at my reflection
in a pool reflecting the moonlight
too bright
and I hide my eyes in this soiled disguise
too long coming down the road so curved because i hide behind a soiled disguise
of bangs and bitches and tainted red brew
this you will never know n the truth
i keep quiet awake when I lay at night thinking as my teeth chatter
incessantly i imortalize what i do with myself
when i run across the winters planks
and slip and my eyes bleed
not more than my nose
but enoguh that i am blind to the snow
and my head is everywhere
so are my guts splitl along my ankles, or cankles instead
and my teeth are rotten all over again.

2 comments:

  1. put on a pair of pants, and maybe the problem will cease and desist ahahaha

    ReplyDelete