Tuesday, December 18, 2007

we get in vice at the store and oftentime I just hope that we keep getting it in, just for the amount of beautiful boys that come i looking for it.
a friend of mine told me that a boy in town has a crush on me. of course ths got me searching. oftentimes i feel like a fourteen year old girl who is just desperate for attention. I know this is true and this almost hurts my feelings, despite my knowledge that it is nothing but my own fault. i think m biggest fault is that I know all my worst faults yet i selfishly refuse to change them or even adhere to making things a little easier for the people around me. i am just a lucky girl, I feel like sometimes I just want to light eveerythng on fire around me just because it makes me easier to feel unhappy. then I can place the blame in some place.
i wanted to be single this year and i feel like i am refusing to make any allowances because i think i can do better. there, its been said. I wish i didnt think it but i really do.
putain de merde

No comments:

Post a Comment