Monday, January 28, 2008

I've never wanted winter to never end. I've never had a desire to see everything frozen and cold and dead. this year i am alive and happy and full of a body warmth that glows.
i feel like the white witch of narnia and i feel like calling upon all possible powers to forget the end of winter but have it continue forever. i just want to keep you forever beside me and not have you run off into the world to live your life. i just want to be selfish and pout and cry until you say you'll come back for me next year and take me away. and that wou'll come back this summer and that you'll come visit me next year, thats all i want. its not a lot. i just want you to love me like theres no point in existing without me, even though there is. i have to let you know, and its so painful to know
and to believe that for once, i am doing the right thing, and its you.

No comments:

Post a Comment