Saturday, January 26, 2008

there is a stillness to chance, there is a stillness in me when i think about whats coming in a few months.
ive had a lover, a real lover, something i always wanted. now i want more, i want that lover to love me, so much that i will see him in 2 years and it was all fall into place, ad. hoc.
maybe I am just tired and settling for less than the sky can offer me, but i am humble, and happier than i've ever been, to be with someone. i wait for phone call at night and i am reached by tin can telephones that stretch far.
I wish i could just have you forever and the night following that, because i feel ok, and i am not scared, i am patient and kind.and i feel like there is purple horses galloping around my mind.
my creativity is shot, but i think i would give it up today. sometimes i just want to open my eyes wide and have you understand the beats of colour that you see mingling.
i want to run around the world, i want to LISTEN LISTENING IS NICE. for once i dont feel its necessary to babble incessantly about things that have no concern to you, i just like to listen quietly. i like to fall asleep, i like to feel you behind me. i feel like its okay to get sappy, to feel happy and full of sap, like a maple tree sprouting sugar in early spring, late winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment