Thursday, January 26, 2006

i am constantly running and knocking down hurdles
i remember what it felt like to fly over them, to be the fastest and best and they couldn't keep up and people admired my skill and ease over those hurdles
grade7's problems seem so simple now and yet its the same game of making people like me
and i'm always losing it. i'm always losing them no matter how hard i try to keep them. they are lost and i am odysseus on a long journey home to a person who i dont even know if they love me anymore. except i dont know where home is and i havent got that person to even hope upon.
i just run and jump and hope i dont twist my ankle on the otherside and feel gravel in between my teeth that i grind so angrily while i sleep and walk and ride that pointless bus every fucking day.

No comments:

Post a Comment