Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm thinking about everything except Teresa of Avila, my topic of essay. Essay de me tuer. I dont even know how its possible to have so much on your mind and yet nothing at all. Figure skating? Cheese? Taking baths in France? Now all I'm scared of France-wise is leaving the airport to get into the city. My stomach starts shivering when I think about it.
Today my mum took out chocolate she had hidden from when my grandmother had sent it over in a brown box tied up with string. Highlight of my week! The warm weather has been adding to my restlesness about everything. I've been getting so much done in terms of responsability. I'm even applying for a Visa card that I wont abuse.
I only work tomorow night and the rest of the week I'm free, including the entire weekend. That hasn't happened in months.

No comments:

Post a Comment