Sunday, August 10, 2008

the more books I read the more I want to write on my own accord. Write books of my own delusions and treat them like fictional characters. I worry that one day I will write something and it will end up in the fiction section of the bookstore and not the literature. While the literature section is pretentious, they have the loveliest colours, the best velum pages that will never run if you drop them in the tub and the most myriad selection of words. The fiction books are flashy and easy and have no substance. It doesn't matter if they run because those words leak out of ears and minds fast enough anyhow.
I quietly collect my thoughts. I realize that I often love being alone and feeling slightly lonely. Often I am my own best friend and I have chosen to forge through this not to be more social of a character, but enjoy my alone time. I feel like for a year I didnt have nearly enough and my life was consumed by yards of multi colored fabric, books I didnt want to read and papers and many languages. Language is a beautiful aspect of my life, because how many people can swear and tell you that they love you in as many languages as I can?
words are my biggest turn on.

No comments:

Post a Comment