Saturday, February 21, 2009

I changed the way I write my "e"s again but just the little ones. The caps are the ones that dont change, yet everything else follows patterns of constant change.
they are a little bigger and a little more angular, she says "you have very artistic writing"  and I seys "why thank you" and she seys in that snooty little tone " no darling, I cannot read it"
yet I am proud of my loops and curls and the severe lines I draw, I am proudest of my "g"s which looked exactly like typed and she seeys " what letter is that?"
I am growing offended and growing cold because she hasnt seen that cursive calligraphy and she will shudder I can see her now with her stuttering teeth, she will dearly pay.
I will withhold the treasure of words from those who annoy, I will withhold attention and pay, I will stick my nose in my coffee cup and continue to stare forward in that blank way everyone hates
"what are you thinking?" they seeys
and I seeys " you will never know you garden gnomes" 

No comments:

Post a Comment