Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I think I'm going to make an escape from Boredom.
last night I escaped from the phosphorescent dungeon of music and walked home, alone, without music and my eyes soaked in all the wetness of the night. It hardly ever stops the drizzle here in dijon and last night the sidewalks were glistening like ice. 
I love quiet as much as I love noise and there is always buzzing around anyways. 
Anyhow, I am hosting internal parties. All my organs are taking part and my heart is beating to whatever noise is happening and my limbs are all coherent. 
Today I asked a moral question to a friend who answered to me in the way I would have done it, despite her saying that I have "loose morals" and she is "a very conservative priest"
it made me feel better that i'm not a complete and total asshole, although my constant laughter at people may suggest otherwise. I am good as a fawn, I just laugh on the inside, a lot. I've got no one to share those horrible tidbits with. I miss real people.

No comments:

Post a Comment