Thursday, February 26, 2009

I have been utterly possesed by the idea of going to Paris ready to wear fashion week. My dreams are so close to being reality and I've got no rags to wear, no names upon which to swear and certainly no the body of a 6 foot model who is working.
I am stooping low- I will email all PR firm, I will email everyone I can find and ask to volunteer. I am willing to skip school, skip sleeping, spend lots of money if I can just go and stand in the very back, small and quiet, a veritable house cat compared to the rest of slews of crowds who belong there.
I will stitch I will lie to my way through, I will say I study fashion, I will say anything and everything if they just let me in.
I've got every address. If I dont do it now, then when will I? Why didnt I go to school to study fashion, my one deplorable life lore, my one addiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment