Sunday, March 1, 2009

I am weaving spells on everybody- it used to be so easy to weave my own destiny.
I make rash decisions-I am going to Malta, I am flying to Calgary (for love) I am abandoning countries and people and significant realities. 
In many ways it is my deepest curiosity why I have never been interested in space travel. The hour ticks by and I notice only when my eyes drop and my drool hits the keyboard, waking me up. 
I watch french boys dance in tight high waisted red pants, shaking around like they've got nothing to lose and then hell with it, I dance too. I peer upon concrete balconies feeling like it may drop off the facade of the 17th century house yet while I drag on a light I am assured that "zat will neva appen becas zes buildings ar vairey secue"
I know words to song I dont remember every hearing before. Sometimes I wish everyone I knew could plant themselves into this country and we could carry on the way I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment