Saturday, March 7, 2009

I can't lie
My heart skipped a few beats when Harlem covered Come back Jonee from Devo
THANKS GUYS! Let's all get married and live in stylish polygamy.

J'ai rate mon train ce matin a Paris car je suis conne et j'ai oublie tout mon argent et mes stupides cartes de credit chez moi, alors mes reves se sont vite termines a 6 heures du matin. PUTAIN DE MERDE.

In other news, due to above fact I have a severe sushi craving that was replaced by finishing off my goat cheese craving. It was mildly embarrassing to ask for "3 chevres frais" especially since I only usually buy 1 and the woman most certainly is completely aware of this.  I started working on an "Genomes" inspired art project for school (lame) but the "piece" itself is turning out really great! I'm shocked! I forgot how much I loved making art.

Central Saint Martin's has a graduate program in Magazine publishing. I think I just went to ambition heaven. Unrealistic as usual, but I am relentless and it helps that London speaks english just like my boyfriend, and its close enough to french speaking me to keep me rolling in Paris happy.  

I'm feeling very chatty tonight which is unusual for me.  I am also feeling cheerful due to above mentioned song. I love to hate on life while really being ok with loving. 

When I get chatty I make no sense. I need to quiet down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment