Thursday, March 26, 2009

A snippet of a long forgotten past:
All is not lost, not hopeless and definetly not OBSOLETE just close your eyes and think of smiles
when you run clear your mind and run faster than full speed always in life
I feel like a wise woman recomending herbs for abortions to you and is this making any sense?
I dont care to explain my thoughts nor my actions to anyone any longer. If you promised to join with me here in Paris, say, next summer I would not say no to the chance of running away, again.
Love yours truly.

 A way to describe me
you are a delicate flower with gold flecked petals and slender elegant stems.

I think the thing in which I most delight is when people use my name in conversation, in written in typed and in thought. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I recently discovered your blog. I don't think I know you, but I know Nova Scotia well enough and I know Europe. Please don't stop writing? You have an admirer from afar afar very afar now. I've found gemstones in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in France currently- as far as reality goes, but my dreams too. I am quite happy here, but I go back to Canada at the beginning of june, a few very too short weeks.
    I was born in Slovakia, and bred as well, so its my homeland more than anything, and a country I hold beloved for thousands of reasons. my parents immigrated to Canada because of political reasons when I was 3

    I'm glad SOMEONE reads and enjoys. I started writing a long time ago and never got around to really telling anyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see. This is interesting, I've been to Slovakia once, I'm always glad to hear people are loving the Eastern side of Europe too.

    ReplyDelete