Monday, December 5, 2005

dear -------
i miss you. remember when we used to be friends and talk on a daily basis? i felt like i had known you forever since we talked because we talked so much. despite some of the drab things we talked about, i always felt better afterwards.then you just kind of disapeared and i just wonder what i did wrong. i did some things i probably shouldn't have done and i had feelings i didn't want present because it was so much easier to defend and fight them than acknowledge them. truly i've gotten over everything and i still care, a lot. i think about how your doing all the time because i feel in the dark wondering whats bothering you and how your copeing. its really not fun and sometimes i feel like crying because we dont discuss things anymore. i feel like anything i ever say comes out wrong and you take it the wrong way and get mad or feel resentful towards me. i think your such a wonderful person, and it saddens me that i dont know you anymore
dear--------
your gone and away and i miss you everyday., your hugs and your smile and the fact that i could always count on you. you never got mad at me for talking about something too long and you always understood the difficulties of life. you will always be one of my first best friends because you stuck through everything and i cant wait to run into you everywhere when were old. or older and with children. this city has our souls and downtown wont be the same without you and driving around aimlessly wont be as glorious. songs dont sound the same and you've expirienced so much with me that its ridiculous to think you arent doing it right now. i wouldnt be here today without you, you've covered my ass, made sure i was ok when i was drunk and just took such good care of me for all those years and its madly appreciated.
dear------
you really fucked me up. you really did and you made it impossible for me to trust anyone for ages. i loved you so badly and you just either chose to acknowledge it at all the wrong moments or just not at all. you left me in the dark for weeks on end wonderingw what you were doing and how you were doing because i knew you werent doing well. those cryptic emails made me cut myself and made me think i was messing up and losing you and at that point losing you seemed like the worst thing possible to happen to me. the worst was that you just didnt seem to care and all i cared about in the end was getting you back. you knew me so well though that ive finally forgiven you and i hope your doing ok. i hope your doing GOOD actually, and that youve found a happy place to be, and someone to be there with. i get hungry for your hugs and our long talks and id love to know you again someday. the immaturity went too far, honestly, in both of our cases. lets forget and talk again
dear------
your my oldest friend and your on the other side of the world exploring things i cant even dream about. your the only one that has guts and spirit and your better than the rest and smarter than everyone. you will achieve something in life because your a wanderer and you dont rest and you want to expirience it all. dont ever let anyone stop you. i dont understand why you arent with some girl(ahaha)because honestly if you werent my bro, you would be my hoe. your such an awesome and exciting person and you have the most interesting stories and injuries out of everyone i know. i dont even know if i'll ever see you again because the land down far under us IS far and im scared of such a long plane ride. come visit and show me your pictures finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment