Wednesday, December 7, 2005

i have to compose my thoughts. reason for failed orals? non composes thoughts. my thoughts are scattered everywhere and anywhere and they have no collective mentality. well, the root of the word mentality is mental, and yeah they are mental enough.
i've just gone completly crazy. i am unhappy and i wont be happy, i wont be happied no matter how much love i feel, because at the same time i feel none at all. not even from my friends today.
i need left, out field, gone away, across the ocean, sit down lay, on the beach, blue green water, rock abounce on my hips, bruises everywhere.
i am in a mood. a mood which i acknowledge. i hate these moods, i wish i could just be ok with everything always. and its not even something concret, or i dont think it is I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT MY OWN MOODS ARE FOR.
what is wrong with me seriously, what is wrong with me. what am i doing, why am i sleeping here, why is the sky so black and the wind so cold and why do i rush rush think think rush rush work work rush rush and no sleep. my eyes hurt and i know they need to cry but i have nothing to cry about. i feel so dryyyyyyyyyyyyy dried out, desert landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment